Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Peters, MO
You must attach a resume to be considered for employment.
You may not know our name, but you know our names: RB Manufacturing is a multi-national producer of power-house consumer products such as Lysol, Spray’n Wash, Finish, Resolve, and Old English, just to name a few.
• Do you value great pay with outstanding benefits, including 4 weeks’ vacation per calendar year?
• Do you deserve 3 day weekends every other weekend?
• Is “just good enough” never good enough for you?
• Are you considered an exceptional worker, with excellent communication skills looking for an extraordinary organization who will value your talents?
If your answers are 'yes', then join our world-class team! We're currently hiring Forklift Drivers.
Starting pay for this position is $14/hr.
As a Forklift Driver you will be responsible to the timely and efficient movement of materials throughout the manufacturing facility. You will operate battery-powered industrial trucks to load and unload material from storage to production lines.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 1.5 years of experience
• Must complete department orientation.
• Receive quality systems overview.
• Understand and follow packaging work instructions.
• Successfully complete all annual quality/safety/HR/Department training.
• Complete material handling equipment training overview.
• Must be able to use Master Controls, and other basic computer skills to complete daily assignment.
• Follow daily production schedule and prioritize job duties ensuring assignments are completed.
• Promote a positive and productive team environment.
• Constantly work toward team goals and achievements.
• Recommend changes and improvements to achieve team goals.
• Perform other work as assigned by TRM.
• Create/print LPs.
• Change shrink wrap/ corrugate items.
• Remove completed FNG/Ingredient items from wrapper/unitizer.
• Load trailers in a safe manner with no damage and able to ‘scale out’.
• Receive pallets in from the LC/Workshop.
• Wrap, stack and load all ingredient items with no damage.
• Safely change and charge forklift batteries.
• Properly install and inflate air bag restraints.
• Troubleshooting ability – safely diagnose and correct issues.
• Data entry skills – input performance data and interpret data to improve processes if needed.
RB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.