Sorry, this job has expired.
Pay: Up to $18.00 Hourly
You may not know our name, but you know our names!
RB is a multi-national producer of power-house consumer products such as Lysol, Spray’n Wash, Finish, Resolve, Old English just to name a few.
Are we a match?
• Do you value great pay with outstanding benefits, including 4 weeks’ vacation per calendar year?
• Do you deserve 3 day weekends every other weekend?
• Is “just good enough” never good enough for you?
• Are you considered an exceptional worker, with excellent communication skills looking for an extraordinary organization who will value your talents?
If your answers are YES, then join our world-class team! We're currently hiring machine operators.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Must have a valid High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum one (1) years-prior manufacturing related experience in fast paced environment.
• Must have the ability to work any shift and function in a team-oriented environment.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to plan ahead and take initiative in resolving equipment, material, staffing problems on the lines.
• Ability to lead safety improvements through personal commitment and procedures is required.
• Knowledge of industrial safety procedures and regulations is a requirement.
• Ability to problem solve and engage employees in a team environment.
• Solid computer skills (i.e. email, payroll, production reports, etc).
• Technical knowledge of high speed packaging equipment and operations is a plus.
• Ability to stand for extended periods, reach overhead, bend or stoop, walk occasionally, grasp items with hands and lift up to 40 pounds.
• RB offers outstanding benefits including shift differential, 401K, stock ownership, medical/dental choices, 12 paid holidays and 4 weeks’ vacation per calendar year.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Routinely communicates with team members on own team, team members on adjoining shifts, TRM, Area Manager, Planners, Maintenance etc. on short- medium range production output vs plan to ensure customer service levels are met by providing the required output on a timely basis.
• Achieves quality objectives by following all production related documentation such as control plans, work instructions, GMP guidelines (where required) etc. to ensure we are minimizing waste, scrap, and product defects during the manufacturing stages.
• Achieves plant Health, Safety, Security objectives by operating safely, reporting all unsafe conditions, performing behavioral safety audits, and attend monthly meetings on safety.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.