Saint Peters, MO
• Do you value great pay with outstanding benefits, including 4 weeks’ vacation per calendar year?
• Do you deserve 3-day weekends every other weekend?
• Is “just good enough” never good enough for you?
• Are you considered an exceptional worker, with excellent communication skills looking for an extraordinary organization who will value your talents?
If you answered 'yes', then RB wants you to join our world-class team!
We are currently hiring Machine Operators. The pay for this position starts at $16/hr.
• Vacation - 4 weeks from day 1 for all employees* (or 160 hours)
• Holidays - 12 recognized holiday
• Sick Days - 40 hours / year
• Give Time - 2 Volunteer Days per year or 16 hours
• 401k Incentive - 75% match up to a max of 6%
• Health Benefits - Slightly above average in the industry, includes HSA (employee + employer contribution) and a low premium, high deductible PPO
• Profit Sharing - Early each year, RB will contribute a 4% profit sharing to all eligible participants who were active employees on December 31st of the prior year. This profit-sharing contribution is an automatic benefit and is in addition to the company match.
• Stock Ownership Program - Potential to own RB company stock based on growth of company share price over a three-year period
• Tuition Reimbursement - 100% paid up to $15,000 per year for all eligible employees
• Parental Leave - 26 Weeks paid Maternity Leave, 16 weeks Paternal Leave full pay (eligible for employees after a year of service)
• Must have a valid high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum one (1) year-prior manufacturing-related experience in fast-paced environment.
• Routinely communicating with team members on your own team, team members on adjoining shifts, TRM, Area Manager, Planners, Maintenance etc. on short-medium range production output vs plan to ensure customer service levels are met by providing the required output on a timely basis.
• Achieving quality objectives by following all production-related documentation such as control plans, work instructions, GMP guidelines (where required) etc. to ensure we are minimizing waste, scrap, and product defects during the manufacturing stages.
• Achieving plant Health, Safety, Security objectives by operating safely, reporting all unsafe conditions, performing behavioral safety audits, and attending monthly meetings on safety.
• Must have the ability to work any shift and function in a team-oriented environment.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to plan ahead and take initiative in resolving equipment, material, staffing problems on the lines.
• Ability to lead safety improvements through personal commitment and procedures is required.
• Knowledge of industrial safety procedures and regulations is a requirement.
• Ability to problem solve and engage employees in a team environment.
• Solid computer skills (i.e. email, payroll, production reports, etc).
• Technical knowledge of high-speed packaging equipment and operations is a plus.
• Ability to stand for extended periods, reach overhead, bend or stoop, walk occasionally, grasp items with hands and lift up to 40 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.