Saint Peters, MO
RB Manufacturing is now hiring a Maintenance Mechanic.
The role of the Maintenance Mechanic is to maintain and repair building and plant equipment.
• Vacation: 4 weeks from Day 1 for all employees=160 hours
• Holidays: 12 recognized holidays
• Sick days: 40 hours a year
• Give time: 2 volunteer days
• 401(k): 75% match up to a match of 6%
• Slightly above industry average health benefits, including HSA (employee & employer contribution) and a low premium, high deductible PPO
• Profit Sharing: Early each year, RB will contribute 4% profit sharing to all eligible employees who were active employees on 12/31 of the previous year. This profit sharing is an automatic benefit and is in addition to the company match.
• Stock Option Plan: Potential to own RB Company Stock based on the growth of company share price based on a 3 year period
• Tuition Reimbursement: 100% paid up to $15,000 for eligible employees
• Parental Leave: 26 weeks maternity leave and 16 weeks parental leave with full pay. Must have one year of service to qualify.
The Maintenance Mechanic is a potential development step for more senior maintenance or operations roles. A typical career progression may look like the following:
• Maintenance Mechanic → Maintenance Team Leader → Maintenance TRM
Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead and/or assist in the layout, installation, maintenance, and repair of various automated high-speed packaging equipment and/or liquids/solids mixing equipment and associated piping and utility systems.
• Set up, adjust, maintain, and overhaul various types of intricate machines and equipment, including the ability to diagnose/troubleshoot and train others to do the same.
• Perform proactive inspections of assigned areas of responsibility and recommend work orders for the completion of tasks that are needed in order to optimize equipment performance.
• Have general familiarity with electrical systems and have the ability to differentiate electrical and mechanical malfunctions in equipment.
• Make recommendations to the Maintenance Team Resource Manager for modification to existing procedures or equipment to improve overall reliability.
• Maintain good safety practices.
• Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping of work area.
• Maintain required paperwork associated with applicable regulations and equipment maintenance history.
• Act as an emergency brigade for fires, searches, and/or evacuations as required as well as first aid responder.
• Able to read and understand complicated drawings and blueprints
• Ability to weld various structures is preferred
• Ability to use small hand tools, powered hand tools, wood and metalworking equipment, gas and electric welding equipment
The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are considered essential but are not limited to only those outlined. The incumbent may perform other functions that may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.