Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Peters, MO
You may not know our name, but you know our names: RB Manufacturing is a multi-national producer of power-house consumer products such as Lysol, Spray’n Wash, Finish, Resolve, and Old English, just to name a few.
We are currently hiring a Maintenance Mechanic.
As the Maintenance Mechanic you will maintain and repair building and plant equipment. You will directly support the Tabs department and have the potential to work other areas of the production floor as well.
• Must have a high school degree or GED equivalent & 2+ years of post-high school technical education.
• Experience operating, troubleshooting and maintaining Press, Packaging Line and related equipment including startup, clearing jams, manual operations and shutdown.
• Experience assisting in changeovers, washouts and preventative maintenance.
• Experience with troubleshooting and adjustments to maximize runtime.
• Experience using computers for data entry and reporting purposes.
• Technical, mechanical, and/or electrical experience operating and maintaining operating line equipment is desired, including experience with small hand or power tools.
• Lead and/or assist in the layout, installation, maintenance and repair of various automated high-speed packaging equipment and/or liquids/solids mixing equipment and associated piping and utility systems.
• Set up, adjust, maintain, and overhaul various types of intricate machines and equipment, including the ability to diagnose/troubleshoot and train others to do the same.
• Must perform proactive inspections of assigned areas of responsibility and recommend work orders for the completion of tasks.
• Have general familiarity with electrical systems, and have the ability to differentiate electrical and mechanical malfunctions in equipment.
• Must have strong communication skills and command of English, both verbal and written.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.