Senior Project Engineer
Sorry, this job has expired.
Salt Lake City, UT
RB Manufacturing is now hiring a Senior Project Engineer.
Salary Range is $90k-115k COE
As the Senior Project Engineer you will manage budgets up to $20 million to improve safety, quality and production capacity at the Salt Lake City plant. Capacity projects can occur in Dispensing, Blending, Granulation, Compression, Coating and Packaging areas with the introduction of equipment and new GMP rooms. In addition to capacity, process upgrades are required to produce New Product introductions to the market. This job can be a platform for future roles in RB Manufacturing and can also increase knowledge in different processing platforms for Over The Counter Drugs and Vitamins, Minerals, Supplement product categories.
We offer the company store that provides unbeatable discounts on vitamins, cold medicine, household supplies, personal health and hygiene. These are products that many of us have in our homes currently today. The discounts are on many of our popular brands such as Mucinex, Lysol, Clearasil, Woolite, Durex, Finish, Airborne, MegaRed, plus a large variety of Schiff Vitamins and Supplements. Cost savings on these (and many more items) are significant for our employees.
401K program with a company match of 75% of your 6% contribution. Every employee also receives 4% contribution from RB even if you are not enrolled.
We also offer competitive Medical, Dental and Life insurance benefits.
We have a fantastic maternity leave program (Up to 4 months of maternity)
• Company BBQ/Lagoon Day
• 4 weeks paid vacation (*subject to hire date)
• 13 paid holidays (*subject to hire date)
• 2 paid days of community service through our Give Time Program
• Onsite world class gym
• Career development
• Minimum B.S. in any Engineering Discipline
• Minimum >5 years’ experience in leading capital projects preferably in OTC pharmaceutical or Food environment.
• Has experience with designing/troubleshooting building utilities. (HVAC, dehumidification, boilers, hot water systems)
• Knowledge of cGMP and/or FDA/MHRA regulatory compliance.
• Working knowledge of CAD, Microsoft Office, Project Management Software
• Must be a self-starter and solid team player who is willing to challenge the status-quo.
• Provide leadership in managing behavior relative to policy, procedures and functionally assigned tasks.
• Provide leadership in working with R&D, Planning, Marketing, Quality, and Global Business Category groups to ensure Salt Lake City plant cGMP/FDA operations can successfully meet needs of company and consumers.
• Design and implement processing systems that comply with specified cGMP criteria, managing projects from start to finish including system validation.
• Work with plant operations to ensure behaviors and on-going process improvements meet cGMP requirements with no negative consequence to quality.
• Assure compliance with all regulatory agencies and help implement procedures and policies for on-going compliance and measurement.
• Manage interaction with governmental agencies and customers as necessary.
• Drive root cause analysis and failures with implementation of all corrective and preventative actions.
• Propose process design and layout to maximize operational efficiencies.
• Prepare Capital Expenditure Requests for new processing equipment, managing budget control for complete project.
• Coordinate the installation and start-up of new equipment with operators, contractors and vendors. Revise engineering drawings to incorporate changes as appropriate and in compliance with cGMP protocol.
• Prepare work specifications and negotiate contracts for work to be performed by outside contractors. Coordinate/direct work of outside contractors to insure quality completion of project and adherence to all applicable codes, regulations, laws and plant policies including OSHA, EPA, FDA, and RB Contractor Management
• Prepare and submit reports as required, such as proposed projects reports, current studies and investigations, validation reports, project status reports, project cost, project timelines, project folders. Develop spreadsheets that define process capabilities.
• Facilitate continuous improvement by evaluation of existing operations in light of new technology, team needs and cost/benefit opportunities.
• Manage and develop new talent that can drive strong results or better.
• Able to utilize global resources to promote harmonization, broaden exposure to alternate systems and equipment, and to gain the benefits of similar experiences by other operations.
• Can perform IQ/OQ of equipment and infrastructure regarding OTC requirements.
• Committed to continuous improvement and learning.
• Can manage project teams and team actions.
• Ability to develop, read, and understand PFD’s, P&ID’s, equipment sizing, conceptual designs, and optimal utility consumptions.
• Above average analytical and organizational skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal and problems solving skills in dynamic environment where managing multiple priorities is the norm.
• Strong personal leadership skills, good presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.